We understand the importance of innovation and professionalism
CTCO has wide range of experience in all activities included in pipeline construction
- Topographical Survey and Soil Investigation.
- Right of Way, Stringing and Bending Pipes.
- Trench Excavation, Padding and Backfilling, Use of explosives for blasting in rocky areas.
- Welding and Tie-in.
- Blasting , Painting & Coating,.
- Construction of Block Valve Stations.
- Installation of Cathodic Protection.
- Installation of Communication Cables.
- Non-Destructive Testing.
- Cleaning, Gauging, Hydrostatic Testing and Drying.
Our pipeline construction works are always in compliance with the international codes and standards, such as:
- ASME-B31.4 “Pipeline Transportation Systems for Liquid and other liquids, Hydrocarbons.
- ASME-B31.8 “Gas Transportation and Distribution Piping Systems”,
- API 1104 Standard “Welding of Pipelines and Related Facilities”.
- We comply as well with all specific requirements of our clients.